I’ve been falling very behind on the posts lately. It began with a little bit of a photography issue (otherwise known as Nick being out of town and me having issues with the flash) and just grew from there. On the plus side, I do have a nice backlog of things to talk about. Unfortunately, I headed out to HMQS in Sandy, Utah, without the photos I needed, so fingers crossed that my descriptions of them will result in the correct files being emailed soon. I figure I’ve got enough down time over the next few days to get caught up a little.
Speaking of downtime, it appears as though I haven’t had particularly much of it of late. It’s not something I notice when I spend a lot of time with my sewing machine, but it becomes very apparent when I realize that after two weeks, I’ve only been able to put one block of my Marquise quilt together. Hopefully I’ll get through a few more in the next couple of days. For the time being, here is my solitary block, but even one block puts me four or so hours closer to finishing my quilt top.
I might get working on it now.
Here’s my Marquise progress thus far:
And for those that are interested, here are my previous posts on this quilt:
I’m linking up again with Work in Progress Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.
Until next time, happy quilting!