Those of us in the digital quilt community know that growing a brand is a long and difficult road. We don’t become quilting superstars overnight, regardless of our level of skill and passion. Are you a new blogger stuck on how to attract traffic or struggling with technical issues? If so, why not join the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers and share ideas with other bloggers, get your work seen by a wider audience, and widen your quilting social circle?
This year, Terri Ann from Childlike Fascination, Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl, Cheryl of Meadow Mist Design, and Stephanie and Michelle of Late Night Quilter, are hosting the New Quilt Bloggers blog hop. Entries are open until May 31st (or until 100 writers sign up), so if you meet the following criteria, and would like to participate head on over to any of the above linked sites and fill out the application form. Or just click this on this handy button:
In order to join, you’ll need to:
1. Write a blog focussed primarily on modern quilting (and how you define modern quilting is completely up to you).
2. Been blogging for less than two years.
3. Write a minimum of four posts a months.
4. Be open to and enthusiastic about keeping up with and commenting on other participant’s blogs.
5. Either have, or be willing to open, a Facebook account, to join in with group discussions.
I’ve sent in my application, and am looking forward to following the blog hop. I hope to meet a number of new and fascinating quilters along the way.
Until next time, happy quilting!